Essential Health Clinic is hiring a Quality Assurance Nurse. The Quality Assurance Nurse is responsible for administering the agency’s clinical risk and quality improvement program in accordance with regulatory, customer, and agency requirements. This position will work with the advanced practice nurses to provide focused patient care as needed and act as a training coordinator for the reproductive health advocates (RHAs). This is a full-time, days, Monday-Friday, 32-hour per week position.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate training for all staff as it relates to clinical and operational practice.
- Create medical audits, compile data, identify trends, and assist in developing improvement plans.
- Coordinate the timely completion of event reports, trend analysis, and corrective action plans.
- Participate in the development of changes to policies, procedures, and tools to improve quality and safety.
- Work in collaboration with necessary staff to manage laboratory services.
- Participate in annual facility and medical reviews.
- Work with appropriate staff to develop and maintain up-to-date manuals.
- Participate in planning for new medical services, products, and programs.
- Assure annual review of policies and procedures.
Associates degree or Bachelor of Science in Nursing and a minimum of three years of clinical experience required. Experience with risk/quality focus a plus.
Required licenses or certifications:
- Driver's License
- Registered Nurse (RN)
To apply, please fill out our general application and send it along with a cover letter and resume to HR@essentialclinic.org.